With our fleet of brand new 2022 Polaris RZRs we are looking forward to being able to offer more locations and adventures than ever before! Cruise in comfort and style as the 7″ GPS display guides you along your route. We are constantly working on expanding our routes and offering a variety of different terrain to explore. Come ride with us and ascend to viewpoints above 9,000 feet, weave through canyons, and explore the vast Sierra Nevadas. Bring your friends, family, and everyone in between as there’s no shortage of possibilities with Full Access Tahoe.
Genoa Peak in Lake Tahoe
This breathtaking trail opens around June 15th, depending on when all the snow melts. You’ll make the climb up to 9,150 feet and enjoy panoramic views of all Lake Tahoe as well as the surrounding Carson Valley. This trail is also highlighted by a historic plane crash memorial.
Mt. Siegel in Gardnerville, Nevada
- To rent a vehicle you must be 25 years of age or older and have a valid credit card that can be run for a $3000 ($1500 if upgraded to premium insurance) damage deposit.
- To drive you must be 18 or older and have a valid driver’s license with a passenger 25 and older.
- Legal guardians must sign for all riders under 18 years of age.
- RIDERS UNDER 18 MUST HAVE RIDER OVER 25 PRESENT AT ALL TIMES IN VEHICLE.
- Boats Only – Passengers 13 years of age and under must be wearing life vests at all times while in the boats.
- All rental units will be inspected before and after rental return.
- RENTER WILL PAY DAMAGE, BROKEN PARTS AND REPAIR LABOR COSTS. FULL ACCESS TAHOE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE OR TURN AWAY SUSPICIOUS OR NON QUALIFIED RENTERS. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- 72 hour cancellation notice is required.
- Deposit is billed day of reservation and will be fully refunded once the equipment is returned and deemed damage free.
- ATV and Boat reservations are canceled only for increment weather when they pose a safety issue to renters. This cancellation is up to the discretion of Full Access Tahoe Management.
- You must show up on time for your reservation to allow 15- 30 minutes for a complete safety orientation. Please do not be late as this might delay other reservations and take away from your rental time. If your time is cut short due to late arrival or late return from your rental you will not be refunded the difference in time.
Customers will receive a full refund or credit with 72 hours notice of cancellation. If a cancellation occurs within the 72 hour period we will issue a gift card that can be used within the end of the following season (subject to availability). No-shows are not eligible for a refund. Late arrivals will have time deducted from rental (subject to availability)